Header Ads

The face of Prophet who raped a 13-year-old girl in Ekiti and threatened her with insanity

 



The Ekiti State Police Command paraded 45-year-old Prophet Adeleye Akingbaso, who was imprisoned for raping a 13-year-old girl, in Ekiti -Condition.
Naija News reports that command spokesman Abutu Sunday said in a statement Thursday, August 18, that the state-run CID Youth Welfare Center (JWC) unit killed the suspect on August 12 in Ijadu Olorunsogo, Ado -Ekiti, got arrested. , for wrongful carnal knowledge of youth.

According to the police chief, Akingbaso raped the victim, claiming he wanted to free her mind and threatened to drive her insane if she told anyone.

He said: “The investigation found that the suspect, noticing the victim's mother had left the house for a church vigil, snuck into her room and committed the act, claiming he intended to kill the victim to liberate mentally. He also promised to attack her mind if she informed her mother. “The suspect initially fled after the crime but was later arrested by the police. During interrogation, he confessed to having committed the crime and was prosecuted accordingly."

She woke me up at midnight recounting the incident, the young woman said that the Prophet was her mother's lover, who often you are asleep.

She added that he raped her after her mother left the night shift and warned her not to tell anyone.

The victim said: “The Prophet is a friend of my mother, he used to sleep in our house; that day my mother went to the night shift, but the Prophet slept in our house. At midnight he woke me up and said I was wet in bed, I said no, he gave me shea butter and salt to rub my privates, I did as he told me, when I woke up the second day I saw his side found out I had been raped, he warned me not to tell anyone because it would drive me crazy.

“He came back on the third day he said he wanted to renew what he gave me before he had sex with me I ran out of the house and informed the neighbors they called my mother and told her what happened, he was arrested and handed over to the police".


No comments

Powered by Blogger.